JBSA-LAK Bowling Center
** Effective Aug. 18 JBSA Bowling Centers and Snack Bars are re-opening with a reduced capacity **
The Snack Bar will be open for food and beverage orders for customers who have an assigned lane only.
Since we are at a reduced capacity, it is strongly recommended that patrons call ahead to reserve a lane @ (210) 671-1234
The following protective measures are in place to protect both staff and customers:
- Wearing mask/cloth coverings is required when entering and exiting the facility and when interacting with FSS staff but may be removed when at their assigned lane
- Maintain at least six feet separation from others
- Wash hands often and for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the facility and at the point-of-sale system
- Single entrance point and customers will be asked to wait outside until the lane is ready
- No more than six patrons per lane and only every other lane will be used
- Balls will be sanitized between users
- Shoes will be issued from the counter and sanitized between users
- Staff will wear face coverings and gloves at all times
- Limited snack bar menu available
- Only canned/bottled beverages
- Only pre-packaged/wrapped utensils
We look forward to seeing you in our Bowling Centers once again. So take a break from the hot outdoors and come inside to have some fun bowling in a cool, air-conditioned facility.
The Skylark Bowling Center features lanes with the latest automatic scoring technology and has the hottest in Cosmic bowling entertainment. Skylark rolls in with great daytime open bowling specials, squadron functions and fun team building outings.